- The cemetery grounds are open daily for visiting between the hours of sunrise and sunset.
- Fresh-cut flowers may be placed on the graves at any time. Permanent types of flower containers are not authorized. The cemetery provides suitable vases for use within the cemetery. These vases can be found in a storage box to the right side of the entrance path into the cemetery.
- Plantings on the grave are not permitted and will be removed by cemetery personnel.
- Artificial flowers, balloons, statues, vigil candles and memorial objects, other than the bronze memorials authorized by the cemetery, will be removed by cemetery personnel.
- American flags are permitted at certain times during the year; Memorial Day, Independence Day and Veterans Day.
- Christmas wreaths and blankets are permitted during the Christmas season. They will be removed by January 15th.
- Easter flowers, palm crosses and potted plants are permitted during the Easter season. They will be removed by the second Sunday after Easter.
- Floral items or other types of decorations are not to be secured to the bronze markers.
- No pets are permitted on the cemetery grounds.
We ask your cooperation in adhering to the cemetery regulations so we may keep St. Margaret’s Cemetery a beautiful and dignified burial place for your loved ones. We appreciate your efforts and welcome your suggestions.