INTERCESSORY PRAYERS - NOVEMBER
A dedicated group will pray for you and your needs. Please see Loretta or leave your request in the prayer box. Confidentiality is maintained.
Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Let us pray …
- For Fr. Isaias, our priest-in-charge, and Christie, his wife;
- For our wardens, vestry, staff, lay leaders and all parishioners, past and present;
- For the ongoing health needs of Bishop Provenzano, Edith, Lois, Nancy, Jim, Christine, Lorraine B., Marshall, Chet, Kathleen, George and Lorraine;
- For those who live alone, and those whose needs are known to God alone;
- For those we love and see no more, especially Nathalie Plummer and Luke Denson;
- For the men and women who are protecting us as they serve in the military, and especially remembering those related to our Church family and friends … James, Keith, Owen, Matt, Sean, Matthew, Scott, Shelby;
- For those affected by the fires in California and by violence and terrorism, both home and abroad;
- For our Nation’s unity, safety and direction under President Donald J. Trump, his advisers, cabinet members and all in government;
- For peace throughout the world;
- For those who have no one to love them or pray for them, that in Thy love they know they are not forgotten;
- For your own special intentions.
Hallelujah! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
for his mercy endures for ever. Psalm 106:1
LORD, we pray that your grace may always precede and follow us, that we may continually be given to good works; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
~ Loretta Sawicki, for the Intercessory Prayer Group