INTERCESSORY PRAYERS - MARCH
PLEASE PRAY FOR ...
“Our soul awaits the Lord,
He is our help and shield;
Our hearts rejoice in him,
We trust in his holy name.
Lord let your love rest on us
As our hope has rested in you.”
Light our way, O Lord, and hear our prayers for …
- Our priest-in-charge Fr. Isaias and Christie, and their loved ones;
- Our warden, vestry, staff, lay leaders and all parishioners, past and present;
- The Diocese and Clergy of Long Island;
- The ongoing health needs of Fr. Jonathan Sy, Rev. Nelson Flores, Fr. Jim Warnke, Samantha, Danielle, Marissa, Michael, Stephen, Jerry, Edith, Lorraine, Eileen, Christine, Kathleen, their families and caregivers.
- Those who live alone, and those whose needs are known to God alone;
- Those we love and see no more; remembering Det. Brian Simonsen;
- The men and women who are protecting us as they serve in the military, especially James, Keith, Matthew, Sean, Shelby and Scott;
- Those affected by natural disasters, wars, violence and terrorism;
- Our nation’s unity, safety and direction under President Donald J. Trump, his advisers, cabinet members and all in government;
- World peace;
- The homeless who have no one to love them or take them in;
- Your own special intentions.
May there be peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity and joy in your life
… and true and undying love for God.
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
for his mercy endures forever.” Psalm 136.1